Carob Almond Cuties
Submitted by In the Kitchen with Jennifer, the Fit Foodie
Carob is very good for you, and when combined with the right ingredients is very similar to chocolate. It’s packed with fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins with none of the calories or caffeine in chocolate.
Makes Approximately 2 dozenIngredients:
- In a medium bowl, combine carob, almond butter, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix by hand, adding water if it gets too dry.
- Add honey and mix until incorporated.
- Add chopped almonds and puffed cereal and mix.
- Roll dough mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- Put coconut flakes into a plastic bag, then add dough balls and shake to coat.